- Learned to drive (like a boss)
- Cried. A lot.
- Resumed a previously ceased habit
- Had a really bad time.
- Spent this month in a funk, probably due to January
- Wrote about Australia a lot
- Started my first college semester
- Did my first child development center observation
- Ended my first college semester with a 4.0
- Started a new journal
- Tried to end January’s habit
- Reconnected with an old friend
- Had a few “deep” talks
- Watched Kick Ass
- Washed my car for the first time
- Started making my own toothpaste
- Started making my own shampoo
- Tried sushi
- Coloured my hair with henna for the first time
- Met my friend’s fiance
- Spent a lot of time annoyed
- Bought 2 betta fishes
- Started the summer term at college
- Discovered Ommwriter
- Discovered 750 words
- Went to my friend’s wedding dress fitting
- Ruined a lot of oatmeal
- Started killing spiders
- My fish died
- Bought more fish
- They died eventually
- Started listening to Yelle
- Ended the summer term with a 4.0
- Found out my sister in law is pregnant again
- Started listening to WHY?
- Bought John Gourley’s daughter some bottles (‘cause I’m not creepy or anything)
- Went to a friend’s wedding
- Begrudgingly photographed my first and fucking last wedding.
- Got mortified.
- Picked up a brand new bad habit.
- Started fall semester
- Celebrated my nephew’s 2nd birthday
- Decided to support Gary Johnson for president in 2012
- Got drunk for the first time
- Made out with a friend.
- My stomach problems started getting worse again
- Got my hopes up
- Got my hopes down. Way down
- Got even sicker
- Spent Thanksgiving with Amber
- Stomach problems got really bad
- Started having joint pain
- Started having weird stress/pain related rash again
- Ended the fall semester with a 4.0
- Permit expired
- Turned 21
- Still haven’t stopped randomly bursting into tears about that.
- Started listening to Hymie’s Basement
- Started listening to cLOUDDEAD
- Got Elephant Eyelash for my Birthday
- Got Alopecia and Eskimo Snow for Christmas
I’m sure there’s more but. No.